ages 5-12 i 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm i 5 days a week
3:00-3:15: Pick up students from school
3:15-3:50: Supervised, outdoor play time
3:50-4:10: Walk to PlayArts
4:10-4:45: snack and free play in playspace
4:45-5:45: experiential enrichment activity emphasizing creativity (homework time, as needed)
5:45-6:00: CLean up, free time & Disimissal
**PlayArts does not provide PlayLoud AfterSchool Club on half days or days that school is not in session.**
- AfterSchool Club each day that school is in session, with pickup from Adaire. PlayArts AfterSchool Club does not operate on half days or days that school is not in session.
- Time for supervised, open-ended play every day. We embrace the, "No bad weather, only bad clothing" philosophy and will plan to play outdoors regardless of weather, unless conditions are deemed unsafe.
- Walking rain or shine to PlayArts. Games and physical activity programming are part of the walk.
- Homework help and snack time. Snack provided by parent.
- Plenty of room for student choice in PlayArts activity blocks. With open-ended centers, games, and crafts.
- (For Full Week Plans, only) Enrollment in two classes of your choice during each class series. We're always adding to our current schedule, but class options could include:
- Theatre Games (Drama)
- Mallet Mayhem (Music/percussion)
- Paint, Print and Play (Art)
Students also have the option of adding on a private music lesson for an additional charge. Email to inquire.
10 payments, made on the 20th of each month
August 2018 - May 2019
Full Week plan:
(Includes enrollment in two PlayArts classes per class series.)
Non-members: $360 per month ($20/day)
Annual members: $324 per month ($18/day--10% discount)
Partial Week plan:
(Does not include PlayArts class enrollment.)
4 days/week: $330 per month ($23 per day)
3 days/week: $270 per month ($25 per day)
2 days/week: $180 ($25 per day)
1 day/week: $90 per month ($25 per day)
Annual members receive 10% discount!
Interested in enrolling?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the front desk at 267.225.8434